Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The Countdown Begins...

Really, the countdown has been going on since the SECOND I adopted Cooper! And it has finally dwindled to 3 days. I cannot believe it. I am so beyond excited to bring this little guy home :)






Isn't he the cutest??? I hope I am still saying the same thing in about a week ;). I decided to start this diary after reading this blog.... http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/bruno/puppyraising.htm 
Since I have never owned a dog, I have been doing a ton of research. I thought it would be a great idea to remember all of the little things that happen as Cooper grows up :)

1 comment:

  1. Even though I am more of a cat person, I bought Cooper two toys from Home Goods the other day! One of them is Halloween-themed and since I have a Halloween decoration obsession - I couldn't NOT get it. The other one is just fun...and has a rope at the end so your fingers are away from his little puppy teeth when you play!

    ReplyDelete