Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

THIS IS IT!

I don't want to go overboard, but Cooper is about 98% potty trained.  I know he is only 4 months, so I'm sure this isn't the end of accidents....but Cooper is sitting by the door every time he needs to go potty now! It's so great. It makes my life so much less stressful.  I honestly can't even remember his last accident...It is a great feeling!

Now that Cooper is mostly potty-trained, I can focus on his other behavioral issues.  He has a really bad biting problem. I have tried everything I know to show him that his biting is not okay, but he just doesn't get it.  I'm getting extremely frustrated...so I will need to start doing more research on that issue.

Cooper will be meeting Maddie the cat for the first time this weekend! I have fall break, so I will be home for four days! I will probably keep Cooper away from Maddie because she isn't the friendliest cat in the world :-p I'm sure Cooper will love having a yard to run around in...I will have to work on some sort of tie-out apparatus.

No comments:

Post a Comment